Sunday, June 25, 2017

Manali, Rohtang

I am not much of a fan of the beach having lived all my life in coastal areas. 

I love the mountains. Be it the green (lush) variety or the white (snow) variety. The air is pure, there isn't much crowd, you can hear the bids chirping (only in the green variety) and there is absolute sannata (silence) otherwise.

Today I came across a blog (http://manali2rohtangpass.blogspot.com/) which talks about a place that I love. Its about Manali, the Rohtang pass in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Himachal and Kashmir are the only places in India where you can ski.

I hope you find the link interesting.

Published on

3/20/11, 10:50 AM
India Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees