Monday, June 26, 2017

Whither Goest Thou

A friend of mine was going on a trip. She told me (she was on the train) that the train goes to Varanasi and then this place and that place and the train is expected to be 2 hrs late at Varanasi but will reach Nagpur at the right time. That all these were told to her by a co passenger. I asked her whether the co passenger was a male. She blushed and said yes. Yes, of course.

Another friend called me yesterday. She was having guests over from England and that the guests were gaga about mountains in her country. I asked her where the mountains were. Well, she is still trying to figure out North? East, West naaa South or is it North east?

Another friend couldn't point to North west in her house.

Directions to a woman is like recipe to a man. The important thing is the destination (food). It is someone else's job to know the directions (recipe) and take (feed) me there. I don't need to know.


Published on

1/1/13, 11:20 AM
India Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees