Monday, June 26, 2017

Conversation With A Friend

I met an (age 1 year) old friend today. I asked her if I was a narcissist. 

She replied "ggnnn nnga nge nga di da"

Translated this means:

"Well its a difficult question.. there are different kinds of people. people with high self esteem and those that are genuine narcissists. Look, I have good self esteem but I am not a narcissist. I don't keep looking at myself in the mirror (bottom of mirror in my house is 6 inches above my head). I don't think you are one either because you have cut yourself shaving again. So you don't look at yourself in the mirror either. "

So that settles the matter finally.

Note:
I chose a one year old to ask this question to since I wanted to be confident that the reply to my question won't be YES.


Published on

5/24/12, 9:12 PM
India Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees