Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Fashion And The Belly Button

While out for a walk yesterday I saw a woman wearing a salwar kameez. The kameez was slightly different from a normal one. It had slits in the sides and also slits in the front, the belly button was visible. Perhaps there was a slit in the kameez in the back as well I am not sure. I saw her walking towards me, I didn't turn back as she walked past me.

Now I wondered. What was such a design for? A slit that is long, ending below the knee and starting from above the waist. And a slit in the front as well?

And another design that I saw was like a male pajama, very loose from the hips all the way to the ankle. So loose? It looked hideous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees