Tuesday, April 3, 2012

India In Poland

A Polish lady has translated Bhagwad Gita into Polish (the original link in TOI has been removed). Last year I read that Tamil will be taught at Jagiellonian University at Krakow (though I have not read any further news / updates on this).

To top it all, Blondie (my friend from Poland, I call her Blondie because she is a natural blonde and she can't spell her name, so I don't know her name) knows more about new Bollywood movies than I do. She was dancing when she heard that a famous Bollywood actor was supposed to come to her town. And I prayed, broke coconuts. Of course the actor's trip was canceled.

Leeloo wants to know about Ramayana and Mahabharat, the Indian epics.

The German Sigillum made Ghoogni, the same evening that I made, with only those ingredients that she had at home. When she asked her husband how the dish was, he said woaaaah. And she is planning to cook more Indian dishes. Wonder when her husband is gonna throw her out.

Oh Moj Boze... Too much of India in Poland.

2 comments:

  1. broke coconuts to make thoyehal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the husband throws the German Sigillum out of their house, she will definitely get a new hubby. An Indian one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees