Sunday, July 2, 2017

Tu Pyaar Hai Kisi Aur Ka.. Tujhe Chaahta Koi Aur Hai

I was watching the movie Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahin. I heard the song Tu Pyaar Hai Kisi Aur Ka.. Tujhe Chaahta Koi Aur Hai. I was reminded of another song with a similar theme. 

Raha Gardishon Mein Hurdam from the movie Do Badan. Lyrics here.
Yeh humaari badnaseebi ji aur nahi tho kya hai. Ke usike ho gaye hum jo na ho saka humaara.

As usual I started comparing the two songs. One from 1991 and the older quarter of a century back - from 1966. Nadeem Shravan the MD of the newer one and Ravi, that of the older one.

I hardly even listen to the lyrics. It's the music (tune) that interests me and the voice to some extent.



The older song is one of my favorite songs. The newer one... hmm can't say much about it.

 Published on
6/29/16, 2:35 PM
India Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees