Sunday, July 2, 2017

Frisco And Slug

A friend quoted a passage
we are those who do not disconnect the values of their minds from the actions of their bodies
from my favorite book and when I was searching for the passage, I came across this blog today (http://www.friscoandslug.blogspot.com/ this blog is now private as on Jun 21, 2017). I was thrilled.

I have rarely come across anyone like the author who can shred to pieces some commonly held thoughts (like "money is the root of all evil" or that "Robin Hood was a nice man"). She can come up with a startling idea (as in the quote above) and go on to explain and subsequently convince the reader.

She is amazing.

Published on
4/5/11, 8:45 PM
India Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees