Sunday, July 2, 2017

Catch Phrases - You Are An Outsider If You Don't Use These Words

I read this article today. 

I was reminded of a conversation I had with a friend couple of months back. He was explaining some problems he was having. And I was asking him questions, why, what, when etc. He spoke at length to me, used a lot of jargon. He said he will ask his team member to do 5 Sigma analysis (or was it 6 sigma). He did not have a clue about what caused the problems he was having, how to figure out and solve. But he was a great one for jargon. 

For some people, their problems are theirs to solve. Others expect the angel up there to solve. 

Additional reading:
http://www.forbes.com/business-jargon/


Published on
6/13/12, 3:13 PM
India Standard Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees