Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Human Rights Violation

I read an article today about a poll.

I thought it would be a good idea to conduct my own poll and get some data about senior citizens.

I found the following statistics:

78%     People who had never heard of sudoku or other online games
67%     People who did not have a gmail account
85%     People who did not have a facebook and twitter account
94%     People who did not have any fans/followers in FB and Twitter
89%     People who did not hang out in the bars nor in malls
97%     People who did not write blogs

More than 70% of the people above said that they would like to do all the activities above but first they need someone to explain to them what these are.

I believe that this is a gross violation of human rights. We need another Hazare to rectify this situation.

I have decided. I will start observing a (north Indian) fast* until such time this is rectified. I implore people to support me in this noble cause.

* North Indian Fast: This is a special type of fast where you don't eat what you don't like for an extended period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees