Friday, February 4, 2011

Gender and Caste

I love our chief minister. I read this today

I have seen Indian women bring gender into a non-gender based discussion. I used to wonder whenever this happened. It's called the "Brahmastra" - the ultimate weapon. I consider this to be an extremely cheap tactic to bring an irrelevant point while discussing an issue.

Now, our man has brought up the caste issue. A very close parallel to the storyline in the movie "Mudhalvan" which I mentioned in an earlier blog (http://vbala99.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-parties.html).

This is a lovely way of side stepping the billion plus dollars that would have changed hands as kickback. The guy is amazing.

Won't it be nice to nail the people involved that benefited from the 2G telecom scam? But considering how fast we acted on Bofors, I doubt if we will see the persons bought to justice in the next 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees