Saturday, January 22, 2011

Generation Gap

What do you do when someone at home hogs the TV, controls the remote and keeps watching sports. What if that person after watching the complete match then gets on a telephone call and discusses the match. About how Nadal's aces were and why Federer slipped in ranking recently. And you don't get to watch your favorite programs.

You can imagine it, right?

Yes. That's what is happening to me. Ever since the Australian open started, my mom (a tennis addict) is glued to the TV. She watches each match. And then she and her sister (another tennis addict) discuss the match. In excruciating detail.

I dont have any hair left on my head.

1 comment:

  1. (rofl) " I dont have any hair left on my head" That should take care of your barber expenses.. jab dekho visit to the barber and Takloo!! On a more serious note, when this happens I grit my teeth so much, I fear all will crack under the sheer pressure and I would hate it if i couldnt eat apple, caramel popcorn and eclairs and and and ... :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees