Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australian Open Match

These days I am forced to watch tennis on TV as I had mentioned earlier
I was watching the match today between Rafael Nadal (Ranked #1) and another person, who I learned later was David Ferrer (Ranked $7). 

While I had caught a few minutes of earlier matches in the Australian Open, this match today between the two Spaniards was exceptional. Far better than the earlier ones. Nadal didn't seem to be in his best form. He looked sick. 

I have not seen such a lovely match as this one today. Ferrer was accurate in his shots and the rallies were fantastic. As I write, Ferrer is winning 2 sets to 1 and seems to be on his way to winning the match. Wowowowow.

And I could see tears in Nadal's eyes. Hmmm. Awful to see a man cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees