Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Jewish Blog

This (http://shomernegiah.blogspot.com/) is a very well written blog by a Jewish woman. I am not saying this because she has the same black and white color combination in the blog as I do.

Some times when one comes across a blog or an article one feels like getting to know the other person better. This is one such blog. As they say, the writing is straight from the heart, honest. I am quoting below from her FAQ.
"
(Comment from Reader:) I am sick of your whining. Get a life.

(Author's Repy:) Like I have said I do not walk around whining about being celibate in my real life. This blog is the only really open forum I have for whining. If it bothers you then you do not have to read it!
"
This made me roll in laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees