Thursday, December 23, 2010

Multi Talking

Today I was watching a woman who was lying across on a bed with only her forehead, knees and toes touching the bed. A strange pose. She was on the phone (actually 2 phones). While she was listening on one, she was talking on the other and vice versa. Moving her face from left to right and then right to left like a pendulum. The forehead was like a fulcrum. I was astounded. How could one do that (I mean how could one talk like that on 2 phones)?

And after some time I figured it out. 

A feminine conversation has a certain grammar to it..

It consists of the following phrases

1. I hate you
2. Its chooo chweeet (baby language for "so sweet")
3. I know it because I know it.
4. Didn't you know? She is pregnant. 
5. Isn't she an angel?
6. Oh her dress. Ugghhh
7. I want a chocolate. NOW
8. I want to die.
9. Giggle and/or whisper and/or squeal.

and so on. These may be uttered in response to any question, be it on weather or politics or any other subject.

This loose coupling between a question and its answer is what makes this multi tas(l)king possible. 

I am happy I have found the solution.

1 comment:

  1. oh god!!!
    going over your blogs again after years.. and i am having cramps in my tummy!!
    i mean.. absolutely smashing laughable and hilarious to the T

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees