Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ATM Service Center RBI

Today I got a call from 9122530512. A softspoken voice told me in English that my ATM card was blocked.. The person said he was from ATM service center RBI. He asked for my ATM card number. 

I asked him what my card number was. He said he wasn't sure. I asked him whether I could report him to the police. And in the same soft voice he switched to profane language in Hindi. 

Seems like the phone is registered to Uninor or Airtel from Bihar or Jharkhand.

Please do not reveal your ATM card number or PAN card number etc to unauthorized parties.

Additional reading
http://www.livemint.com/Money/FRA8Vg45i5qY2vm2LclkbI/You-could-be-responsible-if-your-money-is-stolen-Thats-the.html - nice article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Annual Performance Review

  A Better Way to Evaluate Employees