- Update from Govt of India: http://www.cyberswachhtakendra.gov.in/alerts/wannacry_ransomware.html
- MicroSoft patch KB article: http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4012606
- Article from 360 security antivirus: https://blog.360totalsecurity.com/en/safe-tips-for-wannacry-ransomware-attack/?utm_source=IA&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=IA_slider_EN.wannacry-tips&utm_term=conversion&utm_content=EN.wannacry-tips&cid=101&sch=0
Monday, May 15, 2017
WannaCry Ransomware
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A Polish lady has translated Bhagwad Gita into Polish (the original link in TOI has been removed). Last year I read that Tamil will be tau...
-
I read this post today and I am still laughing. And some more good reading: http://walkofthoughts.blogspot.in/2012/02/mothers-love-is-...
-
I read this post ( http://in.news.yahoo.com/widescreen--a-day-out-in-munnar.html?page=1 ) on Munnar today. It brought back memories from a...
-
As a child I heard my parents and my teacher lecture me a lot on what's on and what's not on. While I was capable to do things lik...
-
As we come to the end of the year, I look back at the incidents in my life and those of my friends. Feb 2010 : Femmo said she will be gon...
Labels
India
(681)
Miscellaneous
(563)
Friends
(438)
Character
(377)
Analysis And Prediction
(371)
Money and Business
(356)
Photos and Videos
(215)
Relationship
(203)
Travel
(165)
Medical
(162)
Politics and Corruption
(149)
USA
(149)
Jokes
(142)
Education
(117)
Asia
(111)
Europe
(104)
Internet
(102)
Movies
(100)
Blog
(82)
Hindi and Tamil
(81)
Religion
(78)
Cars and Trains
(76)
Phones And Gadgets
(70)
Books
(51)
Criminal
(50)
Sports
(50)
Legal
(43)
Corona
(42)
Art and Culture
(41)
Personality
(37)
Birds And Animals
(32)
Pakistan
(32)
Terrorism
(31)
Rest Of The World
(28)
Weather
(17)
Babies And Children
(16)
History And Geography
(15)
Maths and Puzzles
(15)
UK
(15)
China
(13)
Music
(13)
Marketing
(11)
Recipe
(10)
Kashmir
(8)
Emotions
(7)
Trump
(7)
Africa
(6)
Evolution And Freewill
(5)
Real Estate
(5)
Russia
(5)
Ukraine
(4)
Incomplete Or Wont Publish
(3)
Media
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Dementia
(1)
Humans
(1)
Journalism
(1)
Mental
(1)
Monsoon
(1)
Science
(1)
Software
(1)
Annual Performance Review
A Better Way to Evaluate Employees
No comments:
Post a Comment