A friend sent me this video of a cute girl being interviewed. I am fairly sure a girl of that age won't be able to talk the way she does in the video and not have such a matured voice and vocabulary. Seems like the video was shot after multiple takes.. Doesn't look authentic but the girl issss cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I read this post today and I am still laughing. And some more good reading: http://walkofthoughts.blogspot.in/2012/02/mothers-love-is-...
-
I read this post ( http://in.news.yahoo.com/widescreen--a-day-out-in-munnar.html?page=1 ) on Munnar today. It brought back memories from a...
-
I was talking to a friend of mine who was thinking perhaps she should advertise her product (a software tool) on social networks. I w...
-
As a child I heard my parents and my teacher lecture me a lot on what's on and what's not on. While I was capable to do things lik...
-
A Polish lady has translated Bhagwad Gita into Polish (the original link in TOI has been removed). Last year I read that Tamil will be tau...
Labels
India
(681)
Miscellaneous
(563)
Friends
(438)
Character
(377)
Analysis And Prediction
(371)
Money and Business
(356)
Photos and Videos
(215)
Relationship
(203)
Travel
(165)
Medical
(162)
Politics and Corruption
(149)
USA
(149)
Jokes
(142)
Education
(117)
Asia
(111)
Europe
(104)
Internet
(102)
Movies
(100)
Blog
(82)
Hindi and Tamil
(81)
Religion
(78)
Cars and Trains
(76)
Phones And Gadgets
(70)
Books
(51)
Criminal
(50)
Sports
(50)
Legal
(43)
Corona
(42)
Art and Culture
(41)
Personality
(37)
Birds And Animals
(32)
Pakistan
(32)
Terrorism
(31)
Rest Of The World
(28)
Weather
(17)
Babies And Children
(16)
History And Geography
(15)
Maths and Puzzles
(15)
UK
(15)
China
(13)
Music
(13)
Marketing
(11)
Recipe
(10)
Kashmir
(8)
Emotions
(7)
Trump
(7)
Africa
(6)
Evolution And Freewill
(5)
Real Estate
(5)
Russia
(5)
Ukraine
(4)
Incomplete Or Wont Publish
(3)
Media
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Dementia
(1)
Humans
(1)
Journalism
(1)
Mental
(1)
Monsoon
(1)
Science
(1)
Software
(1)
Annual Performance Review
A Better Way to Evaluate Employees
No comments:
Post a Comment