I saw this picture in a friend's blog and I smiled broadly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
http://www.visionlearning.com/en/library/Process-of-Science/49/Modeling-in-Scientific-Research/153
-
http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/miscarticles/venus_love.htm A quote from this article: "Feelings (the Moon) are a fundamental expres...
-
I came across this article ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anand_Kumar ) of a man coaching students from a relatively underdeveloped state ...
-
A friend told me about Jungian archetypes. A brief description of the 12 types is here and here . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J...
-
Couple of friends of mine sent me these photos. I loved them. So here they are. Have fun. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2...
Labels
India
(681)
Miscellaneous
(563)
Friends
(438)
Character
(377)
Analysis And Prediction
(371)
Money and Business
(356)
Photos and Videos
(215)
Relationship
(203)
Travel
(165)
Medical
(162)
Politics and Corruption
(149)
USA
(149)
Jokes
(142)
Education
(117)
Asia
(111)
Europe
(104)
Internet
(102)
Movies
(100)
Blog
(82)
Hindi and Tamil
(81)
Religion
(78)
Cars and Trains
(76)
Phones And Gadgets
(70)
Books
(51)
Criminal
(50)
Sports
(50)
Legal
(43)
Corona
(42)
Art and Culture
(41)
Personality
(37)
Birds And Animals
(32)
Pakistan
(32)
Terrorism
(31)
Rest Of The World
(28)
Weather
(17)
Babies And Children
(16)
History And Geography
(15)
Maths and Puzzles
(15)
UK
(15)
China
(13)
Music
(13)
Marketing
(11)
Recipe
(10)
Kashmir
(8)
Emotions
(7)
Trump
(7)
Africa
(6)
Evolution And Freewill
(5)
Real Estate
(5)
Russia
(5)
Ukraine
(4)
Incomplete Or Wont Publish
(3)
Media
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Dementia
(1)
Humans
(1)
Journalism
(1)
Mental
(1)
Monsoon
(1)
Science
(1)
Software
(1)
Annual Performance Review
A Better Way to Evaluate Employees
No comments:
Post a Comment