Test
Miscellaneous Stuff That Happens In Life
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Oh To Be 12 Again
My Friend Jalani (29-1) sent me this. I loved it..
http://prince.org/msg/100/315157
The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
An Ass That Ran Away
I read this post today and I am still laughing. And some more good reading: http://walkofthoughts.blogspot.in/2012/02/mothers-love-is-...
Munnar
I read this post ( http://in.news.yahoo.com/widescreen--a-day-out-in-munnar.html?page=1 ) on Munnar today. It brought back memories from a...
Tweeting And Marketing
I was talking to a friend of mine who was thinking perhaps she should advertise her product (a software tool) on social networks. I w...
India In Poland
A Polish lady has translated Bhagwad Gita into Polish (the original link in TOI has been removed). Last year I read that Tamil will be tau...
Old Parenting Style Be Damned
As a child I heard my parents and my teacher lecture me a lot on what's on and what's not on. While I was capable to do things lik...
Labels
India
(681)
Miscellaneous
(563)
Friends
(438)
Character
(377)
Analysis And Prediction
(371)
Money and Business
(356)
Photos and Videos
(215)
Relationship
(203)
Travel
(165)
Medical
(162)
Politics and Corruption
(149)
USA
(149)
Jokes
(142)
Education
(117)
Asia
(111)
Europe
(104)
Internet
(102)
Movies
(100)
Blog
(82)
Hindi and Tamil
(81)
Religion
(78)
Cars and Trains
(76)
Phones And Gadgets
(70)
Books
(51)
Criminal
(50)
Sports
(50)
Legal
(43)
Corona
(42)
Art and Culture
(41)
Personality
(37)
Birds And Animals
(32)
Pakistan
(32)
Terrorism
(31)
Rest Of The World
(28)
Weather
(17)
Babies And Children
(16)
History And Geography
(15)
Maths and Puzzles
(15)
UK
(15)
China
(13)
Music
(13)
Marketing
(11)
Recipe
(10)
Kashmir
(8)
Emotions
(7)
Trump
(7)
Africa
(6)
Evolution And Freewill
(5)
Real Estate
(5)
Russia
(5)
Ukraine
(4)
Incomplete Or Wont Publish
(3)
Media
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Dementia
(1)
Humans
(1)
Journalism
(1)
Mental
(1)
Monsoon
(1)
Science
(1)
Software
(1)
Annual Performance Review
A Better Way to Evaluate Employees
No comments:
Post a Comment